Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Lost at Sea Latitude for Ted Cruz @ 7 2017

For a time, I was privileged to enjoy a mariner's introduction to the seafaring profession aboard a converted cruise ship originally intended for Korean war troop transport. In addition to be blessed with a sailor's mouth through that experience, I also experienced rapid and intense onset of sea-sickness. So, I learned of the "marking" of my "death" at sea by recording the longitude and latitude of the onset of my illness.

Today, at about 10 a.m., Ted Cruz went on live television and stated that no Texas citizen is concerned about or expressed concern to him about, Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election.  Thus, let the onset of his illness be made permanent.

Well before his bloviating ceased being given a televised outlet, I called three of his state offices--all were giving off busy signals. So, I called his D.C. office and left him a message: I certainly have been expressing deep concern about the fact that my, and his other constituents', Constitutional right to participate in choosing the president of our representational democracy, was violated by a foreign entity, namely Russia.

Later this afternoon, I emailed this message via his website:
Category: Crime
Subject: We ARE talking about Russia
Text: Russia interfered with my and other of your constituents' right to choose their president, with mine and their right to vote. You betcha your constituents are talking about Russia, and you betcha we are talking about you NOT caring about Russia screwing with our exercise of our voting right. We just know its no use talking to you about it--that should be a sign to you...if what you said is really true (that no one has indicated a concern to you about Russia), then you should analyze that. The Sec. of State has publicly stated to Putin that "Americans are concerned about the Russia "thing"", and you think that you can gain political leverage or authority by saying Texas citizens are not a part of the concerned "american public." No one believes that statement of yours. That's just bad strategy on your part, if not an outright lie spewed at the expense of your constituents and their right to choose a president by exercising their constitutionally provided right to vote. And, please, do NOT share my address with any other entity that will send me boatloads of mail -- mail from your political allies and nonprofits. Its harassing--the volume and content of it. 

Mind you, I know that it was Trump who allegedly told Putin that it was the American public that was concerned. And, historically, I have asked Cruz to vote a certain way on this or that legislation, and in doing so, I learned the hard way that he "sells" my contact information to his "non-profit" uber-conservative political support groups and they then send my volumes of utter spewing ranting. But lets not get distracted: Our right to participate in choosing our President was violated and Republicans like Trump and Cruz do NOT care and will do nothing to remediate that. This also means that Cruz is aiding and abetting a theft of the highest order.

@ 7 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment